*Fee may be applied for Early Check-in and Late Check-out
*Must be 21 or older to book a room. We will require a valid government or state-issued photo ID.
Reservations require a valid credit card.
Upon check in, an authorization hold will be placed for your total room balance plus $50 per night for incidentals. Should there be no Mini-Bar purchased and/or no incidentals incurred, we will release the $50 per night hold.
Cancellations for stays of less than fourteen nights must be made no later than 3pm PST, 7 days prior to arrival date. A cancellation within 7 days of your arrival or a no-show will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the full amount of your first night’s rate (exempt of tax) charged to the credit card provided.
Cancellations for stays of fourteen nights or more must be made no later than 3pm PST, 14 days prior to arrival date. A cancellation within 14 days of your arrival or a no-show will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the full amount of your first three night's rate (exempt of tax) charged to the credit card provided.
To modify a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323.660.4300.
We understand that plans can change at the last minute. Should you need to shorten your stay with us after check-in, you will be charged an early check-out fee equivalent to one night of your stay charged to the credit card provided. If the remaining duration of your stay exceeds fourteen nights, you will be charged an early-check out fee equivalent to the next three nights of your stay charged to the credit card provided.
- We charge $150 per pet per stay.
- Maximum 2 pets per room.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets must not be left unattended. If guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact our front desk with advance notice.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the front desk to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of such damage.
Complimentary self-parking for one car.
All rooms are completely non-smoking. A $250 smoking fee will be applied to the credit card provided.
Due to the fact that each guest receives a set of hard keys (not cards) to access their suite & the common areas, we have a strict policy regarding lost keys. A $350 fee will be charged to the card on file should you lose a set of keys, as the entire property will need to be rekeyed.
Your reservation includes room, complimentary WiFi and self-parking.
Rates and policies subject to change.
All filming/photography of, or on, the hotel's property must be cleared and approved with hotel management. All film and photo shoots/sessions approval are at the discretion of the hotel and all parties are subject to shooting/session fees, along with providing the necessary paperwork involved with the filming/photography.
- Check in time 3:00 PM
- Check out time 11:00 AM
- Children age 1 - 18
- Pets allowed
Privacy and Cookies